1. Stay up to date with your vaccines. The flu shot is recommended for everyone and COVID boosters are for those at higher risk.
2. Take your immune support vitamins (Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Zinc, Magnesium, Multivitamins) and wash hands frequently.
3. Eat whole foods; vegetables, nuts, seeds, meats, fish, and fruits, in this order, at levels that support exercise but not body fat. Fast for at least 12 hours daily and sleep at least 7 hours. Train aerobic, anaerobic, strength, and mobility exercises varied 5 to 6 days a week
4. If sick, treat your symptoms.
- Congestion->Pseudoephedrine (avoid with hypertension), Afrin (max 3 days
- Runny Nose->Azelastine nasal spray, chlorpheniramine
- Dry Cough->Dextromethorphan
- Productive Cough->Guaifenasin
- Fever, Chills, Headache->Ibuprofen, and Acetaminophen
- COVID->Paxlovid (For high-risk individuals this should be started ASAP)
- Flu->Tamiflu (Where benefit outweighs risk this should be started ASAP)
- URTI and Sinus Infection->Antibiotics (When appropriate)